VALUATIONS | WITH US ALWAYS ARRANGEABLE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECORDING!
Appraisals in Krommenie | Your appraisal report in your inbox within 48 hours!*
Are you considering selling your house? Or is your house still adequate, but do you want to renovate? In both situations, De Bree real estate is ready for you as a broker and/or appraiser.
Thanks to our extensive knowledge of the housing market in the Zaan region, we are in an excellent position to determine the value of your home. We are known for delivering fast and high-quality valuation reports. Our service is rated with a 9.5!
De Bree real estate is affiliated with the NWWI and can provide you with a validated valuation report for, for example, National Mortgage Guarantee on your mortgage. You don’t have to worry about the appraisal costs. Thanks to our competitive rates, costs are kept within limits.
What can you use a valuation report for?
There are a number of reasons for which a valuation report is mandatory:
- Financing a purchased home.
- Transferring an existing mortgage.
- Increasing your existing mortgagefor the purpose of a renovation or improvement of your home.
- Filing an inheritance tax return.
There are also reasons where a valuation report is not mandatory, but it is useful:
- You want to buy a home and it seems wise to have it appraised in advance before you start the negotiations.
- You want to sell your house and are curious what the value is.
- Obtaining insight into the value for the purpose of a division of property.
- You have received the new WOZ assessment from your municipality and you use the valuation to check whether the new WOZ value is correct.
Our appraisers are ready to value your home, whether it is in Zaandam or far beyond. Feel free to contactus for the possibilities!
* ask for the conditions.
Questions about valuations?
What is in a valuation report?
The appraiser collects as much relevant information about your home as possible and this is noted in the valuation report. This includes information about:
- The type of house
- The size, nature and layout of the home
- The size, nature and layout of the plot
- The location of the house, the view, facilities and any nuisance
- The finishing level of the house
- The architectural quality and state of maintenance
- The aesthetic and architectural quality
- Limited business rights to the house and/or surface
- Maintenance condition
- Substantiation of value judgment
- Private law aspects
- Description environment and object
- Public law aspects
What is an NWWi valuation?
If you are going to apply for a mortgage, you need a (NWWI) validated valuation report. The Dutch Property Value Institute is an independent validation institute. They check whether the valuation report and the appraiser meet all strict quality requirements.
When applying for a mortgage, the bank will almost always ask for avalidated valuation report. A valuation validated by the NWWI is accepted by all Dutch lenders. Keep in mind that most banks accept a valuation report that is no more than three months old. Some banks will accept a NWWI valuation that is up to six months old.
What does an appraiser do?
An appraiser estimates the value of an object and records this in a valuation report. An appraiser is an independent and qualified person. Someone can call themselves an appraiser if he/she meets the requirements of the certification scheme and is only a recognized appraiser if one is registered with one of two recognized valuation registers: VastgoedCert or SCVM. The valuation produces a valuation report that you can use for buying and selling decisions. In addition, the valuation report is necessary for obtaining a mortgage.